Render passes were first introduced in Maya 2009. The terms “Render Layers” and “Render Passes” are sometimes used interchangeably. However, this is inaccurate.
In this tutorial we will explore how to extract the render passes out of Maya and going through all the available options.
The HD vr. can be found here.
- How to change the timeline color in Maya 2014 – Tip
- Introduction to Scene Assembly – Tutorial
- Installation guide for Maya 2013 on Linux Fedora 14
- Installation guide for Linux Fedora 14 – dual boot
- How to fix the final gather rebuild issue in Maya 2012
- How to fix the Ptex display in Maya
- Fix the Invalid use of Maya object error
- The mystery behind shadow passes – Tutorial
- How to fix reflection spikes in mental ray Maya 2010 – Tip
- How to create a background pass – Tutorial