Scene assembly is a new feature that was introduced to Maya 2013 Extension (aka 2013.5). It will allow artists to build and interact with large data sets without the burden of memory overhead.
The artist will be able to quickly assemble and interact with the Maya scene in any given type of representation whether it is a Maya scene or GPU cache.
In this tutorial, we will get a quick glance on what Scene Assembly is and how to implement it in the pipeline.
The HD vr. can be found here.
- How to change the timeline color in Maya 2014 – Tip
- Introduction to Scene Assembly – Tutorial
- Installation guide for Maya 2013 on Linux Fedora 14
- Installation guide for Linux Fedora 14 – dual boot
- How to fix the final gather rebuild issue in Maya 2012
- How to fix the Ptex display in Maya
- Fix the Invalid use of Maya object error
- The mystery behind shadow passes – Tutorial
- How to fix reflection spikes in mental ray Maya 2010 – Tip
- How to create a background pass – Tutorial